Have you looked at your web account structure lately? Maybe it’s time to save on your annual billing. You may be paying 100-1000% more in hosting fees annually than you need to. It might be time for a site migration to consolidate hosting accounts if you have multiple sites or domains.
Big old-style web hosting services such as Register.com, 1and1 Hosting, Network Solutions, and others used to make users open another hosting account for each website they wanted to put up.
Maybe you just aren’t aware you can do “add-on domains” in your account now. This capability has been coming to more providers in recent years.
If you’re suffering from expensive multiple hosting accounts, it’s time to do a site migration for your websites into a more cost-efficient account structure.
We do WordPress and html site migration, copying your site over, exporting/importing your database(s) to the new server, connecting them, testing and verifying the transfer, then re-pointing the domain name with zero downtime and zero negative impact on SEO.
Consolidate Hosting Accounts
If you’re set up with multiple accounts on one such hosting provider, we can help you consolidate hosting accounts, bringing all your websites into one account.
Modern hosting service providers such as A2 Hosting and GoDaddy permit unlimited websites within one hosting account. Add as many domains as you like and point them to folders in your account, at no additional charge without adverse impact on SEO. Each site has all the features of shared hosting accounts, including email.
A2 Hosting’s “Prime+SSD” hosting package is powerful, blazing fast on solid-state drives. It gives great site speed scores on Google (helping page rank), has great support, and is easy to use.
We can help consolidate multiple sites into one account. Close your old hosting accounts, and pay only one hosting fee, plus your annual domain name charges. Maintain multiple sites, email accounts and other features from one CPanel.
It can be cost effective to move your domains. Register.com is billing you around $35/year for auto-renewal of domain names. Network Solutions is charging you around $38. Godaddy is charging $15. Save money by moving your domain name registrar to NameCheap or 007names.com, for $11-13/year. A2 offers domain name hosting for $13/year along with its attractive pricing on high-speed hosting accounts.
Process and Cost
- The process begins with a free assessment of your existing account structure.
- We make sure we have access to all your files and databases before the move.
- We’ll quote you a price based on a years’ savings resulting from the move. The move pays for itself in the first year, then brings a 100% return on investment in all following years.
- We’ll bring you to our preferred provider and walk you through account signup over the phone (and also screen-share if you prefer).
- Upon signup, copying of site assets and transfer will begin.
- After the sites are live and verified on the new server, we repoint the domains.
- The (optional) process of transferring domain names to a less expensive registrar begins.
Domains can be left in place until near their expiration date (name hosting is paid a year in advance).
Contact us for a free site assessment!
Use the site form, or call/text (917) 861-1242