Although WordPress empowers users and site owners in creating content and maintaining their new website, WordPress can be intimidating to new users. Tutorials (online articles and videos) are widely available, but it can take hours to find out what question to ask to find the answer you need. We offer WordPress training to shorten the learning curve, getting you in full control of your site as soon as possible.
- Basic SEO In Six Steps
- Navigating Google My Business, Google Brand Accounts, and Google+
- SEO Training | Tutorial | Yonkers | Westchester NY
- Moving a Live WordPress Site to Local with Mamp Pro
- Super Quick Knockout |Replace Background | Photoshop Tutorial
- Publish | Mac Dev Site | WordPress | MAMP Pro | Linksys Router | DYN Pro | Simple Directions
- SEO Copywriting Checklist
- Screen Sharing | WordPress | Support | Tutorial | Training
- Five Great Reasons to Use #Tags and #Categories in #WordPress
- WordPress Tutor | New York City | Westchester
Our training sessions are like having a tutorial video that you’re directing, interactively and in real time. With screen share, you can see the solution to your problem, or the answer to your how-to question, while watching the changes take place on your own screen.
What does WordPress Training cost?
We bill training services at our hourly rate of $75, or $1.25/minute pro-rated. Pay only for what you use. We bill an hour deposit in advance of sessions, refunding the difference at the conclusion of the session.
How does WordPress Screenshare Training work?
We use the service join.me for screen sharing. Either one of us will “start a meeting,” depending on whose machine will be doing the actual editing. At the end of the session, the connection is completely closed, as if it never happened.
If you need WordPress training or tutorial, hit the site form!