Although WordPress empowers users and site owners in creating content and maintaining their new website, WordPress can be intimidating to new users. Tutorials (online articles and videos) are widely available, but it can take hours to find out what question to ask to find the answer you need. We offer WordPress training to shorten the learning curve, getting you in full control of your site as soon as possible.
- Upgrading an old HTML site with a WordPress blog to WordPress
- WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg – What it Means for Genesis Themes
- Migrating a WordPress Site if Wordfence is Installed, Using Duplicator and MAMP
- Keeping up with Google’s New Features – SSL, AMP, and Google Posts
- Adding a full-width responsive header in a Genesis theme (January 2018)
- Basic SEO In Six Steps
- Navigating Google My Business, Google Brand Accounts, and Google+
- SEO Training | Tutorial | Yonkers | Westchester NY
- Moving a Live WordPress Site to Local with Mamp Pro
- Super Quick Knockout |Replace Background | Photoshop Tutorial
Our training sessions are like having a tutorial video that you’re directing, interactively and in real time. With screen share, you can see the solution to your problem, or the answer to your how-to question, while watching the changes take place on your own screen.
What does WordPress Training cost?
We bill training services at our hourly rate of $75, or $1.25/minute pro-rated. Pay only for what you use. We bill an hour deposit in advance of sessions, refunding the difference at the conclusion of the session.
How does WordPress Screenshare Training work?
We use the service join.me for screen sharing. Either one of us will “start a meeting,” depending on whose machine will be doing the actual editing. At the end of the session, the connection is completely closed, as if it never happened.
If you need WordPress training or tutorial, hit the site form!