- SEO costs more if you don’t do it. If your site’s content isn’t performing in search, you’re losing customers, and your investment in a website is a waste of money.
- SEO is an investment, beginning with the creation of proper site structure, and continuing with consistent good habits in content creation and outreach as your site grows.
- SEO can eliminate the need for any other advertising budget. Investment in SEO can offer compounded returns for the life of your website. The more your traffic grows, the better your rank, and wider your reach. SEO is the path to business growth.
OK, I hear you. So what does SEO cost? If you don’t know where to start or what you need to do, you’ll need to get some help – you’ll need to hire an SEO expert.
Your expert will begin by doing an assessment and analysis of your SEO profile, resulting in a work proposal. This analysis can be a flat-rate service, depending on your provider. We flat-rate the analysis at $450. Our work proposal consists of a menu of flat-rate items, ranked by urgency of need. We can do it, you can do it, or another provider can do it. An SEO program is an ongoing process, most of which you or your company can do itself.
- Your site URLs, titles, headings and content
- Your site’s presence in the Google Index
- Your keyword profile and objectives.
- Your competition’s keyword profile
- Your external links, including Social Media and Directory listings.
- Keeping up with Google’s New Features – SSL, AMP, and Google Posts
- Basic SEO In Six Steps
- SEO Tools Test Drive and Comparison
- SEO Training | Tutorial | Yonkers | Westchester NY
- SEO Tools, Links and Learning
- Best SEO Services | Westchester County | NY
- Best SEO for Multiple Professional Practice Areas or Partners
- Google Index URL Removal Service
- How to Remove Hacked URLs from the Google Index
- WordPress Consultant | Westchester NY
Basic SEO requires creation of keyword chains starting from the URL, through Title, Headings and content, and meaningful links to that chain of keywords internally (from elsewhere on your site) and externally (from elsewhere on the web).
SEO is a program of behavior in site construction, management and outreach. Your SEO consultant will show you how to optimize your site content with keyword placement, use of headings, proper URL and Title creation, how to optimize category and tag taxonomies, and how to optimize meta tags in on-page media. Your SEO consultant will be able to review your existing content from a keyword-focused editorial perspective, making your keywords work without awkward, spammy writing.
If you’re a local business, competing in your keywords succeeds if your site has a local focus in the keyword chain.
If you’re competing nationally or globally, your best traffic will come from narrow-focus, specific keywords related to your specific specialties people may be looking for.
SEO is exciting to us. We love to see businesses succeed after an overhaul of their website’s SEO. A well-optimized website can create a career. We know – we’ve done it ourselves.
Hit the site form or call us to get the ball rolling!