- SEO costs more if you don’t do it. If your site’s content isn’t performing in search, you’re losing customers, and your investment in a website is a waste of money.
- SEO is an investment, beginning with the creation of proper site structure, and continuing with consistent good habits in content creation and outreach as your site grows.
Web Consulting Services | Yonkers | Westchester NY
Every business is different. Your web strategy needs to fit your business and your business objectives.
- Site design and user interface
- Your competitors and the keywords they're using
- Your desired geographic reach
- Which social media is the best fit for your business
- Whether email marketing will be part of your strategy
- Whether you need live chat or a 24/7 phone service
- Whether you need ebook giveaway lead generation
- Whether you need supplemental media such as videos, photos, podcasts or other audio
We offer these services. Together, we develop the strategy that is right for your business for maximum exposure and lead generation.
Connecting your business to Google Maps (and Bing, and Yahoo) is vital to your identity, a discoverability for your goods and services in your area.… Read More...
Q. “Should I have a different website for each of my different practice areas?
Q. “Should each partner in my firm have their own website?”
A. Not for their work with your firm.… Read More...
Cleaning up a hacked website
Some forms of hacking create spam URLs appearing to originate from your domain.
You might get an alert from Google Webmaster Tools, or begin to notice a warning on your Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) “this site may be hacked.”
If you search your site in Google using the syntax:
you’ll get SERPs showing up to a thousand URLS purportedly originating from your site.… Read More...
Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 present unique design challenges to email marketers. Microsoft chose severe limitation of web rendering in these versions, for reasons known only to Microsoft.
Wanting to help my customers to get the most out of the content they invest in, and knowing newsletters are an important aspect of marketing for many businesses, I’ve recommended using WordPress’ RSS capability to distribute content to newsletter subscribers.… Read More...